My Blog List

Monday, February 28, 2011

10 things I am greatful for today...

1. I am thankful that the new girl I got in my class is polite and sweet.

2. I am thankful that I got to talk to my fiance for a while before he had to go into work tonight.

3. I am thankful that God stopped the thunderstorms last night and I was able to get a few hours of sleep.

4. I am thankful that the thunderstorms didn't turn into tornados.

5. I am thankful that even though I didn't want to, God helped me to eat a healthy dinner, rather than binge.

6. I am thankful for the sweet text my fiance sent me that said, "I really love u!"

7. I am thankful that this is a 3 day week with the students and 2 inservice days, and 2 dress down days!

8. I am thankful for a wonderful mother-in-law to be. She shows me that she loves me often.

9. I am thankful that tonight is the last night of "night float" for my finace and tomorrow he'll be back to working days.

10. I am thankful for the presence of God I felt today! I'm off to spend time with Him now!

No comments:

Post a Comment