My Blog List

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My daily 10

10 things that I am thankful for today are...

1. A second job interview. I pray that God's will is done!

2. My fiance picking up chipotle and bringing it over to dinner within 3 minutes of me getting home from a long day when I was soooo hungry.

3. My fiance holding me in his arms this evening! I LOVE being in his arms! I feel so safe and secure and loved!

4. The huge smile on my fiance's face when he saw me for the first time today and the huge hug and kiss he gave me!

5. Hot/warm showers. They are so relaxing.

6. Back rubs! My fiance gives the best back rubs. In fact, they are so good that even when he doesn't give me one, I can just close my eyes, imagine/remember how it feels and i'm relaxed.

7. The sun was out today and it felt amazing on my skin as I was riding home from work.

8. Tomorrow is a jeans day at work and the last day of the week for students.

9. Tortillas...that's my favorite part of the chipotle burrito.

10. That it's March 1st and my bridal shower is only 19 days aways!

No comments:

Post a Comment