I slipped on keeping up on this, but I'm here today. And, I have been MUCH more concious about the things that I am thankfulo for...even if I didn't type them out. Here are 10 things I am thankful for today!
1. I am thankful for my AMAZING fiance!!! He makes me feel so loved everyday. He truly is the other half of my soul and I am SO blessed to be marrying him in 123 more days!!!
2. I am thankful for my aunt C. I only see her 1-2 times per year because she lives so far away, but I always feel her close in my heart.
3. I am thankful for the beautiful sunshine and warmth today. It is such a mood lifter.
4. I am thankful for the job offer. Even though I didn't take the job, it was nice to be wanted there and it helped me realize that God's in control and in His timing He will lead me to where I need to be.
5. I am thankful for a new desire to become healthier and stop the binge behavior all together.
6. I am thankful that binges no longer are "fun". - yes...they were once "fun" to me.
7. I am thankful for nail polish. It may sound silly, but I love painting my nails fun colors.
8. I am thankful for the time with my fiance last night. We went for coffee and tea and had an amazing time.
9. I am thankful for the card my fiance gave me yesterday on our 31 month dating anniversary. He started the tradition of giving me a card on our 1 month dating anniversary and we've given each other cards on each anniversary since. I love sharing our thoughts and feelings every month!
10. I am thankful that God ALWAYS promises to take care of us. He loves us, protects us, is our strength, is our courage, give us hope, gives us peace, gives us joy and we can ALWAYS count on HIM! God is so great!