My Blog List

Sunday, April 3, 2011

4.4.11

I am so thankful that God created me.
I am thankful that he wanted me.
I am thankful that God knit me in my mothers womb.
I am thankful that God made me in HIS image because HE is AMAZING!
I am thankful that God loves me so much and died for my sins so that I could live free of sin.
I am thankful that God give me freedom for all sin.
I am thankful that God loves me so much.
I am thankful that God is and always will be there for me.
I am thankful that God is all knowing and all powerful.
I am thankful that God called me to Him.
I am thankful that God wants to mold me into the image He created me to be.
I am thankful that God blesses me each and every day.
I am thankful that God is the ultimate comforter.
I am thankful that God is my healer.
I am thankful that God is my protector.
I am thankful that God is my creator.
I am thankful that God is my savior.
I am thankful that God is my strength.
I am thankful that God is more powerful thank anything.
I am thankful that God can work miracles.
I am thankful that God's power and love is far beyond what any of us will every be able to comprehend, because we all want more love and need more love and power than anything we know can give us. We need the love and power of God and God alone!
I am thankful that God is God!
I am thankful that God loves me and I love God!

No comments:

Post a Comment